Thursday, January 19, 2012

they can simply make me happy.

assalamualaikum.
sorry for being neglected this cutie.|cutie,i guess| this cutie blog.
i`ve been busy working and only have bb on my hand,so i just can tweet,fb,bbm aand whats app.
for blog,i`m not interested via bb.
it has been a while lah jugak kan tak hapdate?
hehehehe...
i`m not happy.
no, i`m happy with my new ME.
but for some situation.
my relationship with him.
its like unstable bridge.
when wind blow...
when thunder come all of sudden...
ermmm
i hope for something better,
my casio gold could replace me.
dunno.
so...i need my buddies!
 i pray for our bonding can be better,happy and longer not just end on fb.
:)


thru this kind sweet and sour conversation, i can release my tensi tensi .
best!!!!
kau ada?


whats app-ing

fbooking

we had been together since 2005.
many things moments secret we shared.
FRIEND.
BEST.
FOREVER.
wassalam.

p/s:i can be better or worst.depend on how u treat me.but insyaAllah,i try to be the best for my self,my religion,my family ,my husband nanti if dah kawen and my friend.i mean REAL FRIEND.


No comments:

klik klik:)